October 3, 2019
Turning 20 and 30 things to do before 30
It's my 20th birthday. I'm a bit excited and anxious about the future also. It feels great to be an adult but it also makes me worry about the responsibilities lying ahead. In the last few years life has taught me many great things, it taught me to believe in myself, to learn from my failures and moreover to be a good person. I always feel that i'm too lucky to have amazing people in my life, my parents, Family, encouraging, funny and kind FRIENDS, good mentors and everybody else. In the struggle of life, i have learned to thrive thanks to the support of these guys.
When i look back, i only see failures, bold yet unsuccessful decisions. I see my friends going away, new people coming in. Unfortunate things happening. But those failures inspire me and force me to do things i never did and achieve more and more in life.
It's overwhelming to be twenty but it also makes me think, am i eligible for all the responsibilities ahead or do i lack a skill or two ? Am i actually ready for the real thing ? These questions do freak me out , but they also inspire me to run,to run faster, to work crazy hard, to learn stuff as much as i can. Life is short and 20 years have passed already. There is no time to stop, no time to take a break. The real life will not be easy from now on. I will continue to make crazy decisions, take risks and taste every ounce of life. I may fail but i wil rise above my failures and do these 30 things before turning 30.
- Travel to a foreign country.
- Start saving for future (Say life insurance) .
- Direct and produce a documentary on any international issue.
- Read 30 self development Books .
- To throw a dinner to my family and friends cooked by me.
- Contribute towards solving an environmental issue
- Get an Electronic Vehicle.
- Get a house for my family.
- Attend an international DJ gig.
- Experience extreme cold and hot weather.
- Attend the Olympic games.
- Getting into a serious relationship.
- Building a life long friendship with somebody.
- Taking a bungee jump or something that makes me go adrenaline.
- Start investing.
- A road trip of more than 2000 kms. at once.
- Learn to forgive.
- Take my parents for a foreign tour.
- Develop and contribute to an open-source project solving India's water issue.
- Be master of certain skill.
- Grow Tiaamo.com as a national brand.
- Learn a new language .
- Buy something really expensive and fancy.
- Be financially independent.
- Taking my cooking skills to next level.
- Take a solo trip for a week
- Pay all my debts.
- Be a down to earth person.
- A ravishing birthday party, before listing down 40 before 40 list !
- Prepare a 40 before 40 list.
Thank you for wishing me a happy birthday. Have a great day. Piss!!
Image from Forbes.com